The Ultimate Montessori Themed Unit Studies List



Hey,
 
If you have read my recent posts, you will realize that this is a continuation of creating your very own Montessori Curriculum for your child. Today, I am super excited to present to you my 'Themed Units Bank' that has been listed in my Etsy shop!

This bank consists of a long list of themes that you can introduce to your child. The beauty of this list is that the themes are general and you can tweak the activities to suit your child's age, thus giving you years of material to work with. You can reuse themes and narrow them down as some are very broad.

I really hope that you love this new product that I have created. Leave a comment below if you would like me to make an 'Montessori Activity Bank'. Remember to subscribe to my blog to keep updated with tips on how to do Montessori at home on a budget.


Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts